Saturday, August 10, 2013

Working on the ae86.

There were/are some problems, and they need to be solved.

The biggest problems:

* The floor is getting very very hot, cause the excaust is underneath it... and the isoliation material is removed. On the way back home, it almost melt my shoes off.

* The shiftknob, was a very awfull one .. and it fell of the shifter all the time.

* There were some ugly pedals mount on the original pedals, it was very dangerous cause they were that close to each other sometimes i stepped on 2 pedals.

* There was a dirty and ugly aircleaner mount to the engine, but it wasn't mounth correctly and the rubber connectors were broken also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got myself some new wheels for the bmw e30 ! Work Meister M1.

I got myself some new wheels for my bmw e30 project. Seems to be a pretty unique set, cause these were the first 17 inch meister m1 wheel...