The shifter didn't had any thread on it, so i cut the top piece off.. and i welded some thread on it.
Now i can screw almost every shift knob on it now.I fitted my lancer evo 4 shift know, cause i bought a ralliart one for the Evo.
I did clean it, and put some new greese in it.
Works fine again! i am happy with it.
|I heat-wrapped the downpipe, and the front part of the midd section.|
|I don't have pictures of the wrapped excaust yet.|
Also i mount a hks mushroom filter on the car, and i mount the battery correctly.
A lot of other things i did to make the car safer... like removing the ugly pedals.