Saturday, August 10, 2013

heat wrapping and shifter mods

The shifter didn't had any thread on it, so i cut the top piece off.. and i welded some thread on it.
Now i can screw almost every shift knob on it now.
I fitted my lancer evo 4 shift know, cause i bought a ralliart one for the Evo.

I did clean it, and put some new greese in it.
Works fine again! i am happy with it.

I heat-wrapped the downpipe, and the front part of the midd section.


I don't have pictures of the wrapped excaust yet.





Also i mount a hks mushroom filter on the car, and i mount the battery correctly.
A lot of other things i did to make the car safer... like removing the ugly pedals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got myself some new wheels for the bmw e30 ! Work Meister M1.

I got myself some new wheels for my bmw e30 project. Seems to be a pretty unique set, cause these were the first 17 inch meister m1 wheel...