Made some progress with the carina ta60 -> 4a-ge swap ( ae82 & ae86 gt engine )

Finally there is some progress, i disconnected the engine and then i removed the engine.
Already did some cleaning in the engine-bay, and i put some lables on the wiring/hoses.
Now i can continu cleaning the engine-bay and remove all the parts i don't need anymore.
Also need to fix some rusty spots, but actually it's a very solid car.
The previous owner of the car mounted a volkswagen/audi window washer tank/pump, cause the orginal didn't work. So i need to find a original pump, which i can mounth in the original tank, which is still in the car.
I would like to keep the car original, or make it just like toyota should do it... and ofcourse a bit improvements and modifications to make the car perform better.

Some pictures of the engine removal:








2 comments:

  1. A nice start with the 4A-GE swap. Good luck with the rest of the swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot !!
      WIl gonna update this project/blog more often from now on.

      Delete