Saturday, November 9, 2019

Everytime i drive or ride something, i break something.

A little while ago i start doing some radio controlled car racing again.
Long time ago i stopped this expensive hobby, but i still loved it... so i bought one again..., and actually bought a 2nd one 2 wheeks later already.

Sh*t escalates so fast ! haha.

The axial yeti xl 6s and the Hpi 5sc 6s ( both brushless and fast ! )


The HPI 5sc baja 6s flux !
This thing is absolutely huge, i am a 1.99 mtr guy, to compare.



In the next item i show you guys what i broke at the first drive of the first rc car i got.
I had like 10 minutes fun, before i smashed the car !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got myself some new wheels for the bmw e30 ! Work Meister M1.

I got myself some new wheels for my bmw e30 project. Seems to be a pretty unique set, cause these were the first 17 inch meister m1 wheel...