Monday, August 12, 2019

My newest project bmw e36 compact 2.8 24v 328ti

This is my newest project.
It's a 316i compact, but it's gonna get another engine ofcourse.
This car hopefully will be a pretty serious and fast racecar in the future.
I'm not sure what the exact engine spec's gonna be, but right now i have a m52b28 engine with some upgrade laying around.

You guys like to see some updates about this one ?

 Fitting the new bonnet/bumper.


 Removed all kind of stuff i don't need anymore, the car needs to be as light as possible ofcourse.


 Still need to make wide fenders in the front.

 Soon i post some better pictures of the re686 bbs wheels.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got myself some new wheels for the bmw e30 ! Work Meister M1.

I got myself some new wheels for my bmw e30 project. Seems to be a pretty unique set, cause these were the first 17 inch meister m1 wheel...